Midwell Dietitian’s 12 Week Weight Loss Clinic
A uniquely designed 12 week programme that will enable you to shed the extra kilo’s. We are proud to admit that this is a most thorough program, designed by Dietitians and Lifestyle Coaches. At a time where there has never been more confusing dietary advice, join us today to learn first hand what the true science and art behind weight loss entails.
At each session we aim to equip you with the following:
information on specific topics,
psychological motivation (including audio cd’s and worksheets
practical advice and tasks.
Throughout the 12 weeks, we will equip you with the following to reach your unique goals:
Personalised goal sheet and action plan
7 Full Body scans assessing your Body composition: weight, height, BMI, body fat, lean mass, visceral fat, hydration status etc.
Weekly information on nutrition and wellness topics
Weekly psychological motivation
Weekly practical advice, tasks and to-do-lists.
Audio cd’s by a weight loss coach
A month’s free training vouchers at excellent fitness facilities
A magnetic shopping list
A shopping guide, GI list, nutrition apps for smartphones etc.
- 13 Dietetic consultations
- 12 Information sessions
- 12 Motivational / weightloss coaching sessions focusing on the psychological aspect.
- 12 Practical sessions of things that need to change.
- 7 Full body analysis scans
- Detox eating plan, a personalised meal plan and a stabilisation plan.
- Personalised action plan.
- Supplementation analyses.
- Personalised supplementation prescription.
YOU ALSO RECEIVE
- Free Crossfit / Bootcamp / Yoga / Pilates sessions you can choose where!
- 3 Audio CD’s
- A shopping guide
- A refrigerator magnet for grocery shopping
- Great applications you can use on your smartphone
MEDICAL AID – R0
Covered by Medical Aid, please note this is subject to funds available.
STANDARD – R2400
For 13 Contact Sessions, works out to around R180 per session.
CASH – R2000
For 13 Contact Sessions, works out to around R150 per session.
For anyone serious about changing their body composition and shape. The body analysis include a weight, height, BMI, body fat, lean mass, visceral fat, as well as hydration status assessment. A full report will be printed and discussed with you.
Only R150 per assessment